The incumbent is responsible for ensuring all goods are properly displayed and merchandised. This entails ensuring all brand standards are maintained, stocks are rotated, retail outlets are regularly visited to ensure products are properly placed and visible and POP material is effectively used.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Sound Secondary Education
Experience in a similar position will be an asset.
Applicants with a Drivers License will be an asset.
· Must be Customer Oriented
· Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills.
1. Visit assigned outlets to pack and replenish BPI products according to planogram and route listing.
2. Maintain the Company’s products and brands in the best location to ensure visibility, consumer traffic flow, and convenience
3. Rotate stock regularly on shelves to ensure product expiration issues are minimized or eliminated
4. Use and secure POP material effectively and efficiently visible to the public.
5. Good housekeeping so as to ensure the selling spaces for products are clean and tidy; this includes re-papering shelves with corresponding brand shelf paper
6. Report stock-outs to the Sales Manager and Sales Representative and follow up on orders
7. Ensure correct retail pricing on the shelves
8. Assist the Sales Representative as necessary in terms of placing supplementary orders, ensuring expiring goods are noted and liquidated
9. Support the promotion of the Company’s brands through continuous updating of product knowledge
10. Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the company.
BPI Guyana Inc. has through perseverance and an undying passion for excellence, established itself as Guyana’s distributor of choice for internationally coveted brands.
BPI Guyana Inc. is wholly focused on the distribution of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) in Food & Grocery, Hardware & Home and Pharmaceuticals products; ably supported by comprehensive strong organizational structures as well as employees with extensive product knowledge and experience.