The water delivery truck driver is a responsible individual that transport 5-gallon water bottles, bulk water or case water from the factory to the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
· A sound secondary education.
· Good health and fitness record.
· Valid ID
· Must be able to drive manual, split system and automatic transmission vehicles.
· Police Clearance (Within the last 6 months)
· Motor Lorry License
· Between ages 24-55
· Preferably Living on the East Coast
· Experience would be an asset
· Defensive driving certification would be an asset
Duties and Responsibilities of a driver at Aquafina waters and Ice Inc include:
· Ability to drive through all weather, road and traffic conditions
· Monitoring an assigned phone call for a specific truck
· Reporting any safety hazards to the appropriate authorities, such as unsafe road conditions or equipment malfunctions
· Plan and adhere to delivery schedules
· Plan and manage distribution to supermarkets, companies, shops, individual customers etc.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Maintaining cleanliness
Aquafina Water and Ice Inc is an Incorporated & Trademarked bottled water company located at Lot 160 Section D Non-Pariel East Coast Demerara, Guyana that focuses on providing high-quality, filtered bottled water which can be identified via a red bottle cap o the 5 gallon bottles which is also patent registered by laws of Guyana. The company uses proprietary technology to filter its water and provide the best tasting water on the market. The bottled water is properly capped and labeled accordingly before being distributed to the general public. The company also plans to distribute bottled water to other locations throughout Guyana.