Involved in the Security operations on a daily basis. Areas of responsibilities include the protection and safety of property assets, employees, guests and property, accident and fire prevention and response. Ensures the continuous protection of guests, employees and hotel assets. Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Security Operations
• Conducts investigation of all losses of property assets and refers to proper management for disposition.
• Effectively monitor and protect property assets.
• Complies with all Corporate Security safety and security management guidelines and procedures.
• Conducts periodic patrols of entire property and parking areas.
• Handles guest problems and complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Identifies and makes recommendations for minimizing physical hazards and unsafe work practices.
• control for large events.