Coordinate all imports and exports of cargos for the company.
· At least five (5) subjects CXC.
· Customs Brokerage License inclusive of ASYCUDA will be beneficial.
· 2-3 years’ experience in a similar field.
· Knowledge of customs brokerage software will be an asset.
· Competent in Microsoft Office.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
· Clear Cargos at the wharf.
· Process shipment in ASYCUDA.
· Visit customers or necessary places to deliver or uplift documents or payments.
· Prepare bonded reports for parts when released by customs and update stock.
Machinery Corporation of Guyana Limited (MACORP) was founded in 1993 by GECOLSA a well known CATERPILLAR dealer in South America with operations in Colombia, Bahamas and some other countries with related businesses. MACORP was established by being awarded by CATERPILLAR as the only Authorized Caterpillar Dealer in Guyana. The bid of MACORP was selected from several other Companies’ bids. Companies with long and proven experience as dealers of CATERPILLAR and other manufacturers’ product line of heavy equipment. In 2018, MACORP celebrated 25 years of service to Guyana. Through all its years of operation in Guyana, MACORP has been very active in the country’s development, contributing directly with technical support and equipment supply to the most important productive sectors – Mining, Agriculture, Road construction, basic industry, Marine, Forestry and Electric Power Generation.