To assist in monitoring and improving the established Quality Management System within the organization.
· At least five (5) subjects CXC
· ISO Internal Auditor Training
· At least two (2) years’ experience in Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008 and/or 9001:2015
· Competent in Microsoft word & Excel
· Good interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus
· Good communication, analytical and organizational skills
· Assist Quality Coordinator to prepare Audit Plans and email it to auditors.
· Gather data/information relevant for document changes in the Quality Management System.
· Draft quality procedures (in accordance with ISO 9001, GYS 170 (ISO 17025) Lab Standard and ISO 45001) and instructions for Quality Coordinator to review.
· Support on-site audits conducted by external providers for the relevant ISO standard.
· Investigate customer complaints and nonconformance issues with Process Owners.
· Follow up and gather data for corrective actions so that Quality Coordinator can close.
· Assist Quality Coordinator in filing of documents and records.
Machinery Corporation of Guyana Limited (MACORP) was founded in 1993 by GECOLSA a well known CATERPILLAR dealer in South America with operations in Colombia, Bahamas and some other countries with related businesses. MACORP was established by being awarded by CATERPILLAR as the only Authorized Caterpillar Dealer in Guyana. The bid of MACORP was selected from several other Companies’ bids. Companies with long and proven experience as dealers of CATERPILLAR and other manufacturers’ product line of heavy equipment. In 2018, MACORP celebrated 25 years of service to Guyana. Through all its years of operation in Guyana, MACORP has been very active in the country’s development, contributing directly with technical support and equipment supply to the most important productive sectors – Mining, Agriculture, Road construction, basic industry, Marine, Forestry and Electric Power Generation.