The incumbent is responsible for overseeing and driving strategic growth, sales, and operational excellence.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or other related discipline; MBA or relevant post-graduate degree will be an asset.
· Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a strategic and sales-oriented leadership role with a proven track record of increasing sales and profitability
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Lead the sales management team in planning and delivering short to medium-term initiatives for the sales department
· Manage and actively participate in increasing overall sales values at each retail location
· Prospect for new business opportunities and assist with special projects as required
· Implement initiatives to improve efficiencies and enhance the customer experience
· Communicate with product division managers to assist in creating orders to meet market demand.
· Conduct customer visits and actively participate in all facets of external sales
· Follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and services
· Assist in developing corporate social responsibility platforms and projects