The Quality Assurance Manager leads the day-to-day Quality operations, providing all support from a Quality Improvement perspective. The Quality Assurance Managers will help WeSolveCX establish quality regulations for products and employees. They must analyze data in order to develop plans to recruit, motivate, and encourage employees while striving to improve processes and product quality. He/ she will implement a clear overall Quality strategy with scalable process / tools/ systems that allow efficient monitoring of decision accuracy and align to customer satisfaction requirements.
Lean Six Sigma certification (e.g., green belt, black belt, master black belt, or other).
• At least 7 years of experience in Lean Six Sigma or related continuous improvement areas.
• Experience in change management, stakeholder management, and influencing people without authority.
• Experience in managing Lean Six Sigma projects and driving results.
• Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and organization skills.
• Ability to communication with all levels of staff, management, and senior leadership.
• Proven ability to work in ambiguity.
• Highly motivated to take ownership and drive initiatives with minimal direction.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams of 3 or more high performing individuals.
• Capacity to think strategically and innovatively.
Manages day to day Quality operations, ensuring the departments’ requirements are being attained.
Design, implement, and improve company quality standards.
Analyze data in order to find areas for growth/ improvement.
Ensure quality framework is in place and coordinated across stakeholders.
Assess quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, develops improvement plans, and collaborates with operations team to improve quality performance.
Collaborate with all clients (GTT and Shared Services) to ensure a consistent standard in Quality Assurance and Training.
Ensures performance and behaviors support the programs’ (GTT and Shared Services) performance quality improvement goals and objectives.
Establish quality governance process with clients and operations to ensure effective communication throughout the organization.
Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trend.
WeSolveCX provides best-in-class solutions in call centre service, consulting, digital marketing and digital experience to companies in the Americas and the Caribbean. We have vacancies available and are looking for bright talent like you to join our diverse, multicultural and global team. We are headquartered in Georgetown, Guyana, and employ approximately 400 people.