Main responsibilities include managing accounts receivable, handling of Petty cash and preparing weekly payroll. Entering data in an accounting software program
· Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, English & Accounts
· CAT Level one or Other qualification
. Must have at least 1 year working experience in an Accounting Department
. Accurate data entry skills
. Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
. Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software
· Preparing, coding and entering Petty Cash Voucher in the accounting software
· Checking the accuracy of Invoice and entering same in the accounting software
· Preparing monthly account statement for Credit customers
· Preparing weekly payroll
· Receiving cash, preparing DSR and writing up deposit slips
· Reconcile credit customer account balance differences
· Assist with taking telephone calls
Caribbean Chemicals Guyana Limited is a 50-year old family operated agricultural products and services company engaged in the importation and sale of agricultural equipment, fertilizer and chemicals (pesticides and Herbicides); and the provision of technical support services to farmers and agro-processors across Guyana.
Caribbean Chemicals recognises that it cannot be a successful company unless its customers are successful in their businesses. CCGL provides products and services to minimise farmers’ cost of production per unit of produce and maximise the value of their output in terms of quantity and quality.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to transform agriculture in Guyana into an enterprise that is profitable on the world market, stimulating to the economy and a responsible custodian of the natural endowment of land, water and biodiversity.Our vision is be an agent of change in the sector rather than passively wait for the sector to grow and increase our business.