To perform manual/automatic input of container’s tracking moves. Produce and provide daily/weekly/monthly updates to counterparts/management and the Line on equipment situation and immediate requirements. Manage full and empty overdue containers effectively within the Line’s guidelines for long idle day containers. Liaise with the terminal operators to develop and build robust relationships between the Agency and Terminals in order to support an efficient and accurate reporting system.
Five CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
Fluent in English Language with eloquent dialogue skills;
Computer Literate with all popular office production software packages (primarily Microsoft Excel);
Autonomous, proactive and responsive with organizational skills;
Capable of performing within a Team-Oriented environment.
· Producing daily/weekly/monthly reports regarding depot/port moves and tracking movements;
· Performing Port/Terminal visits to verify container(s) inclusive of gathering picture data on location of missing containers and assess liability with relevant information and documents;
· Verifying the information provided to Head Office through tracking updates in online platform and local stock tallies;
· Introducing relevant and innovative solutions for the most efficient use of CMA CGM equipment (inclusive of loading, discharging, invoicing and damage review of units);
· Monitoring of specialized equipment (primarily Reefers) and ensuring quick evacuation is exercised to reduce unnecessary overheads to the Line;
· Managing the overdue on full and empty containers and ensuring that long-idle-day containers are addressed effectively