Demerara Distillers Limited & Subsidiaries (DDL) is looking to recruit persons who are interested in exciting opportunities in Inventory Management within our dynamic manufacturing divisions. Roles are available at the Supervisory, and higher levels.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
· Minimum of five (5) subjects at CSEC, inclusive of Mathematics and English, at the clerical level; OR at least a Diploma / Degree from a recognized University or CAT / ACCA qualifications for the supervisory or higher levels.
· Basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft applications, and the ability to learn and work with a leading inventory management software.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent customer service skills, and must be able to work in teams.
· Successful applicants must be willing to work flexible hours and understand that deadlines must be met.
With training provided in our enterprise resource planning software, the successful candidate will be empowered to:
· Work within our inventory management system to execute, record, and process receipts, deliveries, and stock levels.
· Compute from data records, such information as needed for production, sales, transfer movements, and maintenance of sufficient stock levels.
· Conduct stock counts, and report findings on stock movements and balances to the appropriate person for information and action, as required.