We are seeking an experienced HR Manager who can effectively manage and optimize all HR practices and processes, such as recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, and employee relations. The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge of HR laws and regulations, as well as excellent problem-solving and communication skills to handle complex HR issues in a professional and efficient manner.
Bechelor's degree in HR, Business Administration/ Management, or related careers.
5 years minimum experience in a similar role.
Proven track record of successfully managing a team.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
2. Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
3. Support staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
4. Establish and conduct orientation and training programs.
5. Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; schedule management conferences with employees; hear and resolve employee grievances; and counsel employees and supervisors.
6. Implement employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommend benefit programs to management; direct the processing of benefit claims; and design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs.
7. Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource country requirements, conduct investigations, maintain records, and represent the organization at hearings.
8. Enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
9. Retain historical human resource records by designing a storage and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
10. Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
11. Manage human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
12. Advance human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
14. Among other duties as assigned by management.