The incumbent will be required to provide exceptional service to our general trade customers through the sale, promotion, and management of the Company’s products in outlets/stores/supermarkets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 5 CSEC passes
Experience in a similar position will be an asset.
Or relevant combination of training and experience
Must have a vehicle with a valid driver's license.
· Must be Customer Oriented
· Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills.
1. Sell and promote the Division’s products.
2. Place customer’s orders and follow up on delivery of products, especially with merchandisers - new products, items not being delivered, or out of stock.
3. Negotiate with the customer for the listing of new products.
4. Make recommendations to develop and grow sales according to customers’ needs e.g. Co-ops, Promotional offers, and in-store specials.
5. Liaise with Merchandisers to ensure all inventory sold to the customer is available in-store and identify any gaps.
6. Continuously seek new opportunities to increase and improve visibility for existing products specifically product placement on the shelf and in-store displays.
7. Work with the merchandisers to ensure correct planograms and pricing are implemented in stores.
8. Work with merchandisers and stores to manage expires which would not result in any expired product being on the shelf.
9. Handle product returns due to damages and expiries in a timely manner.
10. Handle customer concerns- complaints & billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism & efficiency.
11. Manage customers’ accounts within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them in accordance with Company policy – delivery of statements and credit notes, collection of payments with utilization of credit notes; collection and processing of customer coop/rental invoices in a timely
12. Continually maintain a working knowledge of all company products, services, pricing, and promotions.
13. Visit outlets as per the suggested route list.
14. Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the company
BPI Guyana Inc. has through perseverance and an undying passion for excellence, established itself as Guyana’s distributor of choice for internationally coveted brands.
BPI Guyana Inc. is wholly focused on the distribution of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) in Food & Grocery, Hardware & Home and Pharmaceuticals products; ably supported by comprehensive strong organizational structures as well as employees with extensive product knowledge and experience.