Will work directly with the CFO to complete daily task and duties.
• 5 years accounting experience
• Final year Accounting Degree or
• Second Level ACCA
• Knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Suite (especially Microsoft Excel)
• Knowledge of Accounting & Auditing Standards
• Knowledge of GAAP a plus
• Assist in month-end close including the preparation, review and posting of journals.
• Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, general ledger, bank accounts. Own all accruals, receivables, COGS schedules and bank accounts.
• Manage purchase order and invoice reconciliations.
• Track and manage cash flow, including all elements of accounts payable, bill pay and bank/credit card account management.
• Substantiate financial transactions with diligent record keeping and documentation including maintenance of corporate repository of contracts
• Prepare schedules/documentation for independent external accountant and tax advisors. Research issues, clarify information and prepare supporting data.
• Maintain and improve upon financial accounting and purchasing procedures.
• Provide oversight and validation of expense reimbursements and travel expenses.
• Manage and assist in the completion of monthly job costing analysis.
• Document and evaluate internal controls & processes.
• Review and provide guidance on ERP processes.
• Assist in functional reports & KPI’s within finance and operations department (e.g., buy savings).
• Additional projects as directed by CFO.