Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturdays from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Realistic Job Review:
1. You will have a chance to be exposed to different cultures as a result of cultural diversity.
2. We are a learning organization. You will be encouraged to further your educational pursuit and have opportunities for financial support for such pursuits.
3. We promote a high level of morals and work ethics.
4. We are enthusiastic about promoting our employees.
5. We have a flat organizational structure and we remove unnecessary layers of management to improve the speed of communication between employees and to ensure every employee’s voice is heard.
1. Possible language barriers may occur because of cultural diversity.
1. Show a high level of attendance and punctuality
2. Communicate effectively with other employees
3. Portray a high level of responsibility and commitment
4. Must be of good general health
5. Possess some general construction skills
6. Must be 18 and over
Preferably male residing in Linden or Rockstone
1. Assist with work at the project site.
2. Maintain all health and safety procedures at the site.
Report to supervisor on tasks given.