We are searching for a Mechanic to ensure the proper functioning and upkeep of our varying equipment and machines.
Schedule: Monday – Saturday, 8HRS/day
· Prior experience with machine tools and industrial machines.
· Excellent knowledge of machinery parts.
· A high school qualification or equivalent certificate from GTI.
· An apprenticeship involving mechanical operations would be advantageous.
· Professional knowledge of safety protocols.
· Mechanical responsibility are for operating machine tools and equipment to build or repair precision tools using technical drawing and instructions.
· Operate and maintain industrial machines.
· Produce precision tools.
· Interpret technical drawings and instructions.
· Ensure that all operations adhere to safety protocols.
· Check that all equipment produced works correctly.