Digicel is seeking an individual who is looking at Achieving Business Solutions & Corporate GSM Sales Targets by looking at new businesses.
Qualifications & Experience:
-Degree in Business/Management or similar field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar field (Sales)
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite, Emails)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on competing priorities
Candidate must have own vehicle.
• Create and maintain a strong propective customer pipeline using prospecting techniques and Salesforce processing.
• Bringing quotes through proposal acceptance and liaising with supporting departments to ensure sales projects are executed in alignment with sales objectives.
• Ensuring selling techniques are applied to effectively perform role, specifically to meet different types of customer needs and their buying processes to spot potential opportunities and achieve weekly Sales Target.
• Continuously seeks and capitalizes on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
• Calculation of return on investment and break even and pay back periods, with a thorough understanding of the pricing models that operate in own area and knows how to apply them across a range of situations. Applies techniques for offering discounts to customers to attract profitable business and for establishing and quantifying value or benefit for the customer, for example financial case studies.
• Uses simple problem solving and facilitation techniques to develop high value proposals and solutions in collaboration with clients.
• Develops techniques for demonstrating tangible and intangible benefits to client’s
e.g. case studies, benchmark information from comparable organizations, or simple return on investment modeling.
• Develops effective relationships with board level stakeholders in order to understand respond to their motives and requirements when account planning and advanced techniques for assessing future potential of accounts and knows how to coach/support others.
• Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
• Project management – Special & Adhoc Project management, execution and upport/participation
• Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.