Domiciled in Guyana the incumbent will conduct/oversee the planning, research, development and implementation of new products and services for all departments/brands within GKRS GraceKennedy Remittance Services (Guyana) Limited.
· Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Management Studies, Entrepreneurship or related business discipline.
· Minimum of three  years related experience in a middle management position.
· Sound working knowledge of product development.
· Experience working within business environments across diverse cultures.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
· Must be able to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action.
· High level of confidentiality.
· Willing to travel.
· Develop and coordinate business and marketing plans to meet the company’s business goals and objectives.
· Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and conducting financial analysis on same.
· Develop business proposals for new and existing businesses.
· Manage all leads and appointments effectively for new business opportunities.
· Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
· Prepare business development plans and present these to stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, the Executive
team, Head Office, etc. for approval
· Deliver revenue in line with agreed targets