We are looking for a hard-working Dispatcher to join our team! As a Dispatcher at our company, you will answer calls and communicate with mobile units to send the appropriate response in given situations. If you are a reliable team player who is able to stay calm under pressure, then we are looking for you!
The purpose of a dispatcher is to respond to a company’s emergency or non-emergency calls for help and information.
Their duties include monitoring routes, updating call logs, and recording call information.
· High school diploma or equivalent qualification is required.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Police Clearance
· TIN & NIS
· Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in MS Office with proven experience in data entry.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities of a Dispatcher at Aquafina waters and Ice Inc include:
· Monitoring routes, updating call logs, recording call information and other important documentation.
· Scheduling and dispatching drivers, work crews, vehicles or equipment to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs.
· Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information using telephones, two-way radios or text messages to contact employees or emergency personnel.
· Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
· Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
· Being in charge of communications within company assigned territories
· Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
· Oversee the route of field units and track delivery status of products
· Coordinate schedule in the most effective and fuel-efficient manner (Route planning)
· Provide reports to upper management
Aquafina Water and Ice Inc is an Incorporated & Trademarked bottled water company located at Lot 160 Section D Non-Pariel East Coast Demerara, Guyana that focuses on providing high-quality, filtered bottled water which can be identified via a red bottle cap o the 5 gallon bottles which is also patent registered by laws of Guyana. The company uses proprietary technology to filter its water and provide the best tasting water on the market. The bottled water is properly capped and labeled accordingly before being distributed to the general public. The company also plans to distribute bottled water to other locations throughout Guyana.